Sr. Social Media Manager
Founded in 2018 by Ross Mackay and Eliott Kessas, daring landed in the U.S in 2020 with its mission to change the food system. daring foods are the creators of daring chicken, a more sustainable, delicious, and nutritious chicken, but all from plants! Now in over 360 stores across the USA and Launching many more this year the business is scaling fast and looking to grow its team of darers! We are unashamedly ambitious and want to build a global mega-brand that changes the way we eat.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Social Media Manager to lead all social efforts across channels. This position will start as a freelance role with the goal of shifting to a permanent full time position.
Social Media Strategy
- Look for innovative ways to help grow our social media channels and presence
- Ensure we're following best practices across social platforms
- Continue to stay on top of relevant and cultural movements
- Define our social media strategy across platforms (IG, FB, TW)
- Continue to evolve our social media playbook and guidelines
- Engage in conversations on social to further promote daring
- Understand what's working, what's not working and have ideas to pivot as needed
- Look for ways to increase conversion from social channels
- Provide ongoing analytics and recommendations
Social Media/Community Management
- Responsible for the posting of content across channels
- Responsible for engaging with users who post on our accounts and escalating comments to the team
- Look for ways to further engage with users/customers on our social media channels, whether using polls, contests, etc. We need for customers to feel like they are a part of the brand and our growth.
- 3+ years in a social media management role where you helped to develop the brand’s social strategy across platforms
- Helped to develop, evolve and grow social channels from the ground up
- In depth background and experience working on CPG brands, ideally at a startup brand
- As a plus
- Have helped to develop and manage editorial calendars across social platforms
- Have developed content ideas and worked with creative teams to execute those ideas
- Able to help develop and write copy
- Able to understand social media analytics/data and provide reports to internal team
How To Apply:
To apply for this position, please send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are daring by name, but also by nature. We have an emphasis on high performance, growth mindset, authenticity, and having fun in what we do!
Let's get daring.